CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011




4 shows I watch:
The Office - <I heard Will Ferrell is supposed to be making a guest appearance for about 4 episodes once Michael Scott leaves>
American Idol - <I'm impressed with how Steven Tyler and J-Lo have stepped up to the plate!>
Real Houswives(all over US) - <trashy tv, I know, but I have NO drama in my life>
Teen Mom - <I just want to give all of these girls a hug and a swift kick in the pants at the same time>


4 things I'm passionate about {in no particular order}:

Being the wifey Bryan deserves - <Ephesians 5:22-24 is my guide>
Faith -<I want to hide God's word in my heart more and more>
Family -<love.them.>
Friends


4 phrases I say alot:

You've gotta be kidding
That's crazy
LOL
Please <used mostly when asking Bryan to help me with something>

4 things I learned from the past:

Hide God's word in your heart
Be strong, but with love
Be kind to others, they may become your boss one day
Family is first, always
4 things I did yesterday:

Was part of a live audience at a studio recording
Took a nap
Went to Cornerstone (bible fellowship class)
Ate pizza for dinner

4 things I'm looking forward to:

Celebrating friend's birthdays
Softball practice
Sleeping in late Saturday
Sunday lunch with Bryan's family (especially because I want to see my niece!)

4 things I love about winter:

Cowboy Boots
Scarves
Pea Coats
Snuggling while sipping on some hot chocolate

4 things on my wishlist:

Workout clothes/shoes
Fresh flowers
New car (Whitey is getting old and tired)
Cute dresses that can be worn to work

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment