CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Best thing since the Evolution of Dance

One of my friends at work sent this little video to me and I'm pretty sure I've watched it at least 5 times already!

JT and Fallon

In other news, tonight will mark another game in Decepticons softball history.

Granted the team has changed up a bit, but the mission is still the same...Win our league (D-league mind you) and show up big for the playoffs.  I never played the game growing up, but dating and eventually marrying a baseball player will eventuallly get you into some variation of the game.  I played for my sorority in college and enjoyed spending time with friends from work.  So for the fall season, my Thursdsay nights are spent with that crew above.  Loving that it's my Friday, loving the weather, and loving the mighty DECEPTICONS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment