CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 8, 2010

RG III

Finally, Baylor Football in Dallas is upon us!

Tomorrow will be the day that we jump on the DART just a few blocks from our downtown apartment and head over to the Cotton Bowl.  Although this event won't be as big as 2 crazy teams that played last week, it'll still be great.


The man of the hour(s) will be the one and only Robert Griffin III.  With 1351 passing yards thus far this season, I'm hoping to see another stellar performance from the king bear.  It has been a LONG time since Baylor football has had something to be proud of, and by long time I am referring to when Baylor beat A&M in double OT.  I totally bought the shirt, 2 actually.  While that subtle jab was great, I'll leave you with this sweet music

1 comments:

Amy Jane

I was clapping and yelling "B.....A......Y.....L......O.....R......Baylor..Bears...Fight!"

Post a Comment